目的寫清楚,信件就好讀
ask for information/help 尋求協助
I would appreciate if you could send me...at your earliest convenience.
我很感謝您的來信…在您方便的時候。
give information/news 提供資訊
Here is the information you requested.
這是您想要的資訊。
I have spoken with…and she informs me that…
我有和…聯繫,她告訴我…
I am pleased to say that…
我很高興地告訴您…
I regret to inform you that…
很遺憾的通知您…
clarify 澄清
I apologize that I do not fully understand your meaning. Could you please clarify?
我很抱歉,我沒辦法完全了解你的意思。可以請你進一步說明嗎?
If I understand correctly, you are saying that…Is that right?
如果我沒有理解錯誤的話... 這樣對嗎?
give help/action 詢問指示
Would you like me to…?
你想要我做…?
promise action 承諾
I will look into it and get back to you soon.
我會調查此事並盡快回覆您。
I will investigate the matter and contact you again shortly.
我會調查此事並很快再次跟您聯繫。
suggest action 提供建議
Perhaps we could…?
也許我們可以…
attach a file 附件
Please find attached…
請參考附件…
apologize 道歉
I would like to apologize for…
我對於…感到很抱歉
本文摘錄自英語島 Engliah Island 2019年04月號
訂閱雜誌
加入Line好友 |