![]() |
(1) 當客戶的要求行不通時
That doesn’t work. X
這樣行不通。
There are multiple ways we can approach that. O
我們還有很多方法可以嘗試符合你的要求。
(2) 客戶的要求,公司無法接受
We’ve never considered that and it seems quite impossible X
我們沒有考慮過,那樣做似乎不太可行。
If you need customized reporting, our team will work with you. O
如果你需要個別報告,我們的團隊可以協助。
(3) 向客戶解釋產品需要更換版本
We can’t support that version any longer. X
我們不支援那個版本。
We have resources available for you. Please let me explain how the new version can benefit you.
我們有提供其他支援,請讓我解釋新的版本對你有什麼好處。
(4) 當客戶不了解你的意思
Do you get my point? X
你明白我在說什麼嗎?
Let me know if I‘m not clear enough. O
如果我表達得不夠清楚,請讓我知道。
(5) 被客戶詢問完成時間
I’ll let you know when it’s done. X
完成時我會讓你知道。
I’ll send you an update by next Monday. O
我下禮拜一向你更新近況。
(6) 面對在氣頭上的客戶
Please calm down. X
請冷靜一點。
I’m really sorry about that. It’s annoying to have to deal with it, and I’d be frustrated too.
我很抱歉,要處理這個問題的確很煩人,我其實也很挫折。
收錄於英語島 2019年2月號
訂閱雜誌