24個商業情境》如何反對又不傷和氣

英文裡有句常用語:「Let's agree to disagree.」意思是「尊重彼此有不同意見的權利」。 在這個前提下, 對他人的意見有疑慮、 不接受時,說法最好以退為進,先同意、再反對。

先表示同意的說法

I agree with...|我同意…
I support you.|我支持你。
I am with you.|我跟你是同樣的想法。
I'll go along with you.|我同意你的觀點。
I am on your side.|我站在你這邊。
That makes two of us.|我也有同感。
You bet.|一點也沒錯。

That's a good idea.|那是個好主意。
I can't agree with you more.|我完全認同你所說的。
I agree up to a point.|我某種程度同意。
I see what you mean.|我明白你的意思。
→如果對對方的觀點不便表示同意,可用這句話表示「理解」。
We accept…, on the condition that…|如果…我們就接受…
→如果是有條件地同意或接受,不妨用on the condition that這個句型。

例:

I agree with much of what you have said, but I disagree on one key point.
你說的大部分我都同意,只有一個關鍵部分我不同意。

About this part, I am with you.
關於這個部分,我跟你是同樣的想法。

What you mean is that if we can􏘖t coordinate our opinions, the project is bound to fail. I can't agree with you more.
你的意思是:如果我們無法把意見協調好,這個計劃肯定會失敗。我完全認同。

We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.
如果你訂兩萬件,我們就接受你的提案。

1. 表示反對的說法

不要直接否定,I disagree.、No way! 這種說法要避免。

Not necessarily.|不一定
I'm not so sure...|我不太確定…
I didn't quite grasp this point.|我太不理解這點。

It wouldn't do any harm...|…沒什麼壞處。
My opinion/view is a little different from your own.|我的意見/看法和你有些不同。
We're not prepared to…at this time.|我們這次不準備…

例:

I'm not so sure you've got all the facts. You may consider asking for more.
我不太確定你是否掌握了所有的事實,不妨考慮多問問。

It wouldn't do any harm getting more opinions from others.
多聽取別人的意見沒什麼壞處。

We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.
我們這次不準備接受你們的建議。

2. 用委婉的說法,以免傷和氣。

I'm afraid that…|我擔心…
I'm afraid I can't…|我恐怕沒辦法...
Would you mind…|你介意…嗎?

I look at it this way.|我是這麼看的。
Sorry, but I don't really agree.|不好意思,我不完全認同。
I don't think that's a good idea.|我不認為那是個好主意。

例:

I'm afraid that this plan is not good enough.
我擔心這個計劃不夠好。

I think that you have made a good point, but I look at it this way.
我覺得你提出了一個好觀點,不過我是這麼看的。

3. 避免強調你,強調我、我們。

I/We suggest…|我/我們建議…
If I were you...|如果我是你…
We can't agree with...|我們無法同意…

X Your strategy is wrong.
你的策略有誤。
O I suggest a different strategy from the one just proposed.
我會建議一個和剛剛不同的策略。
X You shouldn􏘖t accept that job.
你不應該接受那份工作。
O If I were you, I wouldn􏘖t accept that job.
如果我是你,就不會接受那份工作。

4. 講明反對理由,有助於緩和對方的反感。

To be quite honest, …|說老實話…
I respectfully disagree for several reasons.|我不同意有幾個原因。

例:

To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will
sell very well in Taiwan.
說老實話,我們不認為這種產品在台灣會賣得好。

專欄最新文章